Intellectual Property Notice and the Use of Contents
All “Sennics” mentioned in this Site refer to “Sennics Co., Ltd.”
The copyright in all material, including, but not limited to data, text, graphic, images, sound, and/or video, presented on this Site is held by Sennics or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, posted, adapted, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Sennics or the copyright owner. You also may not, without Sennics' written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate the PRC laws and regulations, and the international treaties concerned.
Sennics and certain other brands, trademarks and services marks are marks of Sennics and its affiliates. Without Sennics' written permission, you may not use these marks for any purpose. Not all marks of Sennics appeared on this Site and not all products or services listed on this Site are available for sale in every country. Some products or services may be marketed under local trademarks in specific countries. Marks of third parties may appear on this Site when referring to those entities or their products or services, all of these marks belong to their original owners.
The user may forward, distribute, and/or photocopy patent documents or materials of Sennics located on this Site only if the entire relevant page or document is unaltered and complete, including all of their headers, footers, disclaimers, and other information. You may not copy these documents to a website.
www.sennics.com is owned by Sennics. Without Sennics' written permission, you may not use it for any purpose.
Use of Contents on this Site
A. Site Security. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Site or Services. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. We will investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Site and Services include, without limitation, the following:
● Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
● Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
● Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
● Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
● Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or the operation of the Site or Services;
● Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or ?Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, "flooding," "mail bombing," or "crashing" any computer system.
B. "Spam" and Similar Actions. You are prohibited from transmitting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or chain letters to one or more e-mail groups (which are two or more e-mail addresses aggregated as a single e-mail addressee).
C. Infringement. You are prohibited from using the Site or Services to infringe on any person's copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. We may terminate your right to access the Site and Services if we believe you are using the Site and Services in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of another. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.
D. Other Prohibited Actions. In using the Site or Services, you must not:
● Post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or use the Site or Services in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person's privacy or other rights, or any material that Sennics in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site and Services;
● Continue to send e-mail to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive a communication from you;
● Engage in and/or encourage conduct that would: 1) violate any applicable law or regulation or 2) give rise to civil liability;
● Engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the Site or the Services;
● Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header information in any e-mail or other posting;
● Engage in deceptive online marketing; or Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
E. Your Content. You must exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the Site and Services. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the Site or Services. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site or Services is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
F. You agree that use of any information obtained via the Site or Services is at your own risk.
G. Consequences of Unacceptable Use. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or delete any of your content as well as suspend or terminate without notice your access to the Site and Services upon a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement. Indirect or attempted violations of this Agreement, and actual or attempted violations by a third party acting on your behalf, shall be deemed violations by you of this Agreement. Furthermore, it is a violation of this Agreement to use the services of another company for the purpose of facilitating any of the activities which violate this Agreement if such use of another company's service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the Site and Services any manner.
H. No Licensing. By your use of the Site or the Services you receive no license, express or implied, under any patent rights or trade secret rights now or hereafter, owned, controlled or possessed by Sennics.
I. Linking. You may not link to this site without prior written permission from Sennics. You may download and print one copy of content on this Site for your personal non-commercial use, or in connection with your purchase of any Sennics products, provided that you leave any copyright or trademark information intact and unchanged. Other than as specifically set out in this paragraph you may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, placing on another site, downloading in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way any portion of this Site.